terça-feira, 10 de agosto de 2010

Ola´ para todos!

Eu cheguei em Curitiba dia 6 de agosto e estou muito feliz por estar aqui!
Everybody is very friendly and at the moment I stay with my counsellor Pena e Angelina and I really like to be here because they are so hearty and open-minded! I also went out with my first family to a japanese food restaurante and they are really nice, too and I enjoyed to eat with them!
Curitiba is a very big city compared to my hometown in Germany. I really like Curitiba because it
's a very beautiful city with lots of parks.
Today I had my first day at my new school OPET. It was great! Everybody talked to me and showed me the school and tried to help me with understanding the teachers.
A part from that I can't wait to have my first Rotary- meeting tomorrow. :)

Julia

2 comentários:

  1. Olá Julia,
    Parabéns pela sua primiera postagem no blog. I am very happy you enjoy your school.
    I am the official of our Rotary Club.
    []s
    Albano

    ResponderExcluir